Monday, March 5, 2012

Shark / Scuba Birthday Party

Shark Water: blue kool-aid and bottled water
Fish Food: gold fish crackers
Shark Sugar Cookies
Blue Jello Cups
Blue licorice

Cupcake wrappers with scuba divers on them.
Bubble balloons.
Shark Cake.
Blue plates with Shark Fins attached.


I made Maddox his own cookie with a number 5 on it.



Here's the activites.
1. Water coloring painting while everyone arrived.
2. Pin the Fin on the Shark.
3. Scuba Tanks.
4. Diving to find matches.
We also turned the Laundry Room into a
SHARK TANK.
Here's a picture of the door.
 
I forgot to get a picture of the inside.
I threw blue balloons all over the floor.
Taped the strings to hellium filled bubble ballons to the floor
to make it look like they were floating. Then hung blue streamers
from the ceiling. The kids loved it.
I threw some toy sharks in there and had them, one at a time,
go diving for the sharks. I lef the lights out but had a small
night light in there.


And of course, a giant shark photo prop!
The kids had fun with this.


Happy Birthday Maddox!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I saw this on pinterest and had to find your blog! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Very creative :)
    What did you do with the scuba tanks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!! I really like those pictures!! Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyway that you could send me the link to the Dive in photo? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear what you think!