Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inspiration

Hey there!

Today I am giving you some inspiration.
I think about parties alot.
When I see a party, I think, "I could do that!"
And now, I think, "I could do that...for YOU!"

Fortunately, cute party inspiration is everywhere.
Here is a list off the top of my head of some themes that that are popular right now:

Robot Party
Lego Party
American Girl Party
Lemonade Stand
Ice Cream Parlor
Sweet  Shoppe
Sewing Party
Construction Party
Cowgirl/ Cowboy Party

I would love to work on one of these for you!
It's never too early to start planning.
When you start early, you get better deals!

Here are some of my favorite party sites to visit for inspiration.
If you see a party that you would like to have just email me at
studio2party@gmail.com
and I will get started on it. Any party that you see, we could recreate!

On a budget.
That's the good part.

OK. Here's the links
Kara's Party Ideas
The Birthday Blog
Catch My Party

There are so many more!
Go get inspired to have a Studio 206 party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!