Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Let's talk prices

you know you want to.

My kids have always ask for a  party at this place or that place.
You know those expensive parties.
The ones where you pay $150 - $200 (sometimes more).
I always say no.
Doesn't mean I always will say no.
Those parties can be fun.
But for a party theme girl like me, I want the cute.
I want the beautiful.
I want the handmade.
I want the meaningful party.

My kids love their birthday parties that we have home.
And I'm pretty sure the other kids have a good time too!

I love to make kids birthday parties.
I know where to go for inspiration.
I know how to pull all the little details together.
I can papercraft and get it all done.
I have the time for these things.
And I enjoy doing them.

Studio 206 is for those of you who also want the cute, beautiful, fun, handmade details
that make a party meaningful, but struggle to find the time to put those together.

I will create a party table for you including treats, candies, party favors, decorations, banners, balloons,
and fun games for around $100.

My party tables can be set up at any location that has a party room.
OR at your home! I am pushing you a little to try this. Try a party at your home.
By using Studio 206 you could save lots of money on a party and it would fabulous!

So here's the skinny:
Complete Party (not including cake/cupcakes) - around $100 (depends on # of guest)
Complete Party including cake/cupcakes - Add $25.
Just order Sugar Cookies - $20 for 24 cookies that match your theme.

I would love to put together a party for your little one!
Call or email me today and we will get started an inspiration board!
studio2party@gmail.com
604-2031

Thanks for you support friends!
Spread the word....Fun, Creative Children's party and I do all the work!

Oh, and don't forget to follow the Studio.
Click over there. ----------->


Studio 206 does not book party locations or prepare the food menu for the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's hear what you think!